Your business's data is your company’s most valuable asset. Colocation is not just an external facility storing information, but a key business parameter. Outsourcing and securely storing your data off company premises provides more security & cost savings on cooling/power, utilization of IT resources and overall maintenance. Simply put, the more data & applications people use, the more demand there will be on securing your data – and that's where colocation comes in.
- MWFN’s fiber optic network has connectivity to all major data centers located in southeastern Wisconsin and accessibility to many others throughout the Midwest.
- Protects your data in a multi-layered, secured facility
- Effective disaster recovery solution for your business's data
- Predictable costs of space and energy consumption
- Use of MWFN infrastructure experts as an extension of your IT staff
- Easy scalability without the concern of space constraints
- Cost savings, including risk avoidance of building and maintaining your own in-house data center